Groundwork San Diego-Chollas Creek
is seeking volunteers to assist with the
EarthLab Farm and Farm to School Program
Volunteers are needed to support our new farm. If you…
- love working on the land,
- want to learn more horticulture/small farm agriculture
- are committed to helping Groundwork achieve its climate action and food justice goals
this could be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for!
Training will be provided.
Contact Jacob Brownwood or Patrice Baker at 619-543-0430 or
Earthlab Volunteer Duties and Hours
- Earthlab Propagation Center
-Weeding pots, potting seedlings from trays to 1g pots
- Earthlab Farm
– Tasks change weekly as season progresses; weeding, planting, harvesting
– Every Tuesday, Friday, Saturday – 9am-12pm